12. Everyone gives you advice about everything.
11. You must haul around a lot of extra luggage.
10. Upon arrival, you are exhausted.
9. Everything is much smaller.
8. You lose days of sleep.
7. There's a serious language barrier.
6. You are easily disoriented.
5. Everyone wants to come visit you.
4. You start to shop online - a lot.
3.There's a learning curve.
2. No one can imagine what it's like until they've done it.
1. It's really scary and totally unknown - but definitely worth it.
Here is a picture of us visiting the Great Buddah at Kamakura.
Only about 20 minutes from our house.
It is probably the coolest thing we've seen since we've been here, and I think it's the oldest thing I've ever seen. They started building it in the 1200's!
Hope you're all doing well! I'm starting to get excited about Cherry Blossom time here - more to come on that later!