So I have been feeling kind of yuck lately – I feel like I am just eating whatever, with no thought or intention. So…eating gluten free always makes me feel better. Of course it also helps my hubby feel WAY better, because he is much more sensitive to it than I am. I always feel less bloated and have more energy when I eat gluten free.
So I created this menu and grocery list for you to eat gluten free with me! It has no “weird” ingredients..like almond flour or xantham gum – and it should be pretty inexpensive. No bread, no pasta – but there is lots of rice and even a chocolate cake recipe that I can’t wait to try. I encourage you to give it a try and see if you notice how much better you feel. Most of the recipes are from Delightfully Gluten Free or Ginger Lemon Girl. Good Luck!
- Monday – Spaghetti Sauce Chicken (crockpot) put on top of rice , serve Green Beans on the side
- Tuesday – Salmon Spinach Salad & Tortilla Chips with fruit
- Wednesday –Ham and bean Soup (crockpot)
- Thursday – Feta Chicken and Roasted Vegetables
- Friday – Kielbasa and Sauerkraut serve over rice
- Saturday – Breakfast for dinner – eggs, bacon, fruit
- Sunday – Meatloaf served with Broccoli and fruit
- Gfree Breakfast Bars
- Rice Chex Cereal