well a big round of applause to all those talented ladies from the past two weeks! Thank you so much for contributing. With all of the packing I had to do, my blog would have pretty much stopped if you hadn't stepped in for me :) So here's a little catch up of what I've been doing and what's going on in my life...
- We DIY packed our entire home and loaded it into two PODS (which I highly recommend by the way).
- Last Monday I was honored to be a guest contributor over at Sew, Mama, Sew! (that's the pic up there) If you haven't see it already, go check it out!
- Currently we are house sitting for a friend - we will be doing this until we know where Ryan's job will take us.
- I had to pack the car for us to live out of suitcases for about 12 weeks - toys, books, bed linens, clothes, sewing machine...we're a miniature house-on-wheels.
- To help Charlotte cope with the transition time and the eventual move, she got to pack a special box of toys etc. that will always be with her - no matter where we are staying she will have her box. I also made a photo book at Wal-mart into a story - with pics from our old house, pics of activities we will be doing during transition, and then we're going to draw a picture of what our new home might look like.
So that's a little bit of what I've been up to - I hope you're doing well and enjoying these last days of summer!